If you’re reading this it’s my birthday… Throws confetti.
Whenever a birthday rolls around I always like to think of all the things that I am most grateful for. The things that have been a driving force in me growing as a woman not just over the last year, but throughout my entire life. This year I decided to focus on 28 things that I’ve learned over the years. This list symbolizes 28 years of life lessons, growth, understanding and maturity. I am always looking forward to a new year of life because it’s a chance to create more magic and a chance to perfect the master piece I have become.
This year I am looking forward to God showing me what it means to be free. I am looking forward to doors opening up and things aligning in unbelievable ways most may see as impossible. I am looking forward to moving on from all things toxic. I have successfully released a lot of what affects my peace and I am looking forward to releasing more if need be. I am looking forward to stability and creating a safe place to call home for me and my future family. I am looking forward to fun, laughter, a successful writing career and so much more. Here’s a list of lessons that have molded me into who I am over the last 28 years.
- Life is always speaking to you: In everything that you do in life, life is speaking to you and guiding you in the right direction.
- What I choose to fill my mind with becomes my reality. It’s imperative that I train my mind to weed out the negative and focus on the positive.
- Love is the only truly reality. True success is not just being love, but giving and being surrounded by it.
- The fight begins with accepting that no one is going to do the work for me. I must discover the warrior in me if I truly want to win.
- It is never too late to get in tune with my truest self.
- Having Trust and Faith in God’s love and timing is key.
- There is no good in conversations that consist in speaking ill of others.
- Separation is required for elevation. There is no growth in remaining attached to people and or situations that refuse to elevate.
- My intuition will always guide me to the people and situations that support my highest good. I must always trust my intuition when it tells me that someone or something is not good for me.
- I only want to be around women who uplift, love on and support other women, not compete or bring them down.
- My relationship with myself is my biggest investment ever in life..
- It is okay to not have it all figured out in your twenties.
- I am not a human being having a spiritual experience. I am a spiritual being learning the ways and struggles of a human reality.
- True love is knowing who you are, loving that person unconditionally.
- Money or material possessions do not equate to success.
- Work to become, not to acquire.
- Comparison is the thief of joy.
- Keep the best parts of me sacred, for I am my most prized possession.
- Ego is needy. Spirit is not.
- There is no good of being beautiful outwardly if I am ugly internally.
- My past does not define present. My present situation is ever evolving and is not my end all be all.
- Idolize no one.
- Being centered and open to evolving spiritually is priority.
- I can not give what I am forever depleted of. To heal or fill others, I must have first worked on healing and filling myself.
- If it no longer serves me it is okay to cut it out of my life and feel no regrets about it.
- Validation from others is never needed. I am my source for everything.
- There is nothing that my heart desires that has passed me by. What is for me is for me. What I am seeking is seeking me and is on it’s way to me.
- I cannot expect what I do not work hard for. To want is one thing, but to receive one must work. I committed to working for all that I desire.
I hope that my life lessons from this past year have not only inspired you, but encourage you to focus on being your best self. Thank you for supporting me, encouraging me and celebrating me on today and every other day.
Be Inspired. Be Encouraged. Be Blessed.